Monday, December 18, 2017

Three Observations - Poker, Gym, Life

My poker observation playing in the local Friday night game.  A person went all in and I knew he was chasing a flush after I had flopped top set.  I had no choice to call him.  Well, everyone knows he caught the flush on the river, which completely changed my night.  I did have fun playing until 4:30 AM, which is quite a feat for this soon to be 57 years old.

If you belong to a gym that has a towel service, please pick up your towels.  On Sunday there were towels left all over the place including inside of two showers.  I cannot believe grown men cannot pick up after themselves.

I was reading the local news while eating lunch.  I read that EMS was called due to several people over-dosing on K2.  I am like what the heck is K2.  Thanks to Google I learned that it is synthetic THC.  Just smoke the real stuff people.  Amateur chemists are a disaster waiting to happen.

Play on! 

No comments: