Monday, January 01, 2018

2018 is Here

What went well on New Year's Eve?

I was able to use my Big Green Egg for the first time to cook a couple of pork tenderloins.  I struggled to keep the correct temperature, but I think I am going to be able to make some amazing food on the Big Green Egg.

We had a nice bonfire and our son had some friends over to roast marshmallows and make S'mores.

I enjoyed a couple of glasses of wine, Lagavulin, and a shot of chocolate chili tequila.

I won a couple of small stakes Sit N Go tournaments.

What did not go so well?

Fireworks caused our dog to leave a trail of pee throughout the house.  Nothing like mopping up pee on New Year's Eve.  Fireworks are banned from our neighborhood but do not stop anyone.

What is ahead in 2018?

I think there is definitely some significant changes heading our way.  We shall see.

Happy New Year!

No comments: