Thursday, May 06, 2004

Well once gain it has been a little while since I have had the chance to write. I am attempting to watch matix Reloaded, but I am certain I am going to fall asleep. I am also trying to play a little Omaha-8 at TNT. First thing on the agenda is to talk about a session I had this afternoon at Paradise poker. By the way I got as low as 4 dollars on that site, but I am back up to $12. I sit down at a .05/.10 limit Holdem game. I get dealt poket 6's. On the flop is another 6. I am pumped raising the maximum. On the river I lose to a straight. The very next hand I get the nut flush on the turn. You got it! I lost to a boat on the river. Two bad smacks in a row what would you do? I got up and left!

While the kids were taking a bath I played again at Paradise. My brother joined the table. There was a hand where I was dealt poker tens under the gun. I raised! My brother stays and 3 other. The flop comes TQA. I continue betting out. By brother raises me on the turn. I know he flopped a straight. I decide to ride to the river. An Ace hits the river. I check! My brother bets. I raise! He calls! I turn over the boat and calls me some not so polite names! I won my dollar back from the previously mentioned bad beats.

Last Friday I one again managed to finish in fourth place in the Friday night limit holdem tournament at TNT. Finishing on the bubble really gets old! I was all in with pocket queens. Lost to a pair of Ks on the river.

Did get to go on my annual date with my wife. A huge thanks to Mindy and Jorge! We went to the movies and saw Mystic River. Pretty good movie! I certainly enjoyed it!

Got invited to play in a no limit (rebuys) tournament Saturday night, but we had a previous commitment. Darn the luck! Hopefully I will get invited again. Ten rebuys for the first hour. I do not like rebuys, but it would have been some good experience.

Well I am passing out! Play on!

No comments: