Tuesday, January 24, 2006

"Bad Addiction"

I have not posted in a long time. I just have not been motivated. Or it could be due to my "bad addiction". I am addicted to Omaha-8. That freaking game is full of swings. I even read the recent article by Jennifer Harman on best hands for Omaha-8. The article helped but the game is driving me totally insane. I truly hate holding a full house and losing to a higher full house. I truly hate flopping the nut low. Someone else keeps raising also with the nut low and I end up losing money. Every night I play an Omaha-8 table and a limit holdem table. Usually I break even or make a little cash. But man can it swing in the wrong direction fast. What should I do about this horrible addiction? Play on!

Not much more on poker. I have challenged myself to win enough to purchase and ipod. So far I am not doing so hot.

I watched the show Love Monkey tonight and I thought it was pretty good. I enjoyed the music. I will watch it again. I wish I was a contestant on the second stunt on Fear Factor tonight. The woman who had her hair shaved was brave. No big deal for me since I have little hair to start with.

Finally I must comment on American Idol. Yes I am addicted to reality TV. But some of those people auditioning truly are from or belong on another planet.

I will try to post more often, but I need to be motivated.

Stay away from Omaha-8!

Play on!

No comments: