Friday, January 06, 2006

"Sometimes Poker SUCKS"

I just sat down to relax after a productive day. I did my normal and pulled up a .5/1 Limit Omaha HL and a .25/,5 Limit Holdem.

Dealt AK of spades on the holdem table. Flop is all spades. Maximum betting against one other player. Turn pairs the board. Max betting until the end. Yup he had a boat. Huge loss!

Omaha table I have AAKJ double suited. Flop comes A77. Maximum betting all the way with 2 other players. Yes he had a pair of sevens. Another huge loss.

In 15 minutes of play down $30. Oh poker sucks!

I have a few chores but despite poker sucking I will be right back at it later tonight. Hopefully I can play a couple of tournaments. Now I have to go kick the 6 year old's bootie in PS2 Hockey. Maybe I should bet him! LOL

HORNS rule!

more later ... play on!

No comments: