Saturday, July 22, 2006

"Absolutely Nothing on the Tube"

Man TV is dead tonight and I have read almost every poker blog in cyberspace. I must say I really enjoy the writings of Scott Mc andTao of Poker. I do not have any thing great to report. The letter Iggy received is a bit alarming. Shoot! I might have to do something productive if I can not play on-line poker.

Speaking of on-linepoker I have realized that it is time to stay away from Omaha HL. I have also learned tonight that I need to play NL and not limit. I also hate whiners. I played this guy like a fiddle and he states "sick catch". The DA did not realize I caught the nut boat on the turn and slowed played his ass into a nice check and raise move.

Last Friday I did play in a tournament with some 3800 players. I played well, but pocket Jacks were my demise. Got knocked out when I went head to head with pocket Queens. I really thought I was going to make the money the way I was playing. I believe I finished 870. Really close to the money.

I am getting the itch for some live poker. I might just have to host a small game in a few weeks. Probably have about 10 players. Do a little $10 buy-in NL Holdem tournament and then open up a able of dealer's choice. Just need to get the energy to plan the event.

I still can not hear well out of my left ear. Antibiotics are not cutting it. Ever since the psoriasis episode I have had a problem. There is some speculation that the ear infection triggered the out break of psoriasis. I am currently discussing with my dermatologist about taking a drug called Enbrel. It is expensive, but if it can prevent another episode I would be happy.

I have no creative thoughts this evening, but thought I would get in a mini post. I need to find some inspiration. Ok maybe I need to have a drink. I am going to mix a drink, which will lead me to write more or pass out.

You inspired writers please continue to post the wonderful content.

Adios

No comments: