Friday, September 15, 2006

"Stupidest Play ever"

I was playing .05/.10 NL Holdem at Pokertime. I had Q5. I limped in from the small blind. Flop came with Qxx. I bet $.90. I got one caller, then a raise equal half my stack. From my view Pot odds suggested I call, but I decided the correct play was to gamble. I went all in! Both players called. A 5 came on the turn giving me two pair. I liked my chances. I won dragging in an $18 pot. The raiser started calling me names and said "that is the stupidest play I have ever seen!" My only response was "I liked it!"

I really hate it when people call other's names and berate their play. I have had hands stolen from me numerous times by chasers on the river. I do not call them names and question their play. I simply say " nice hand"!

Here is my real reason for posting. I need to join another poker site. I am torn between Bugsy and Full Tilt. Both are giving 100% deposit bonus. Does anyone of my hard core readers (three of you) have a strong opinion? Can I reference anyone to potentially get you some bonus action?

Play on!

No comments: