Saturday, March 19, 2005

"WOW"

This will be a short post! First of all I am pissed in that I had already written a post on the kids PC. Freakin explorer error and I lost everything. I know better!

I should be in bed, but I have to post this. I started the evening with so many bad beats. Fortunately for me I have forgotten them all. I had some wine, tequila, and a beer. Foolish for someone who still has a cough. Any rate I had to tell the world that the impossible happened this evening. Granted I did not make a huge some of money, because almost anytime I bet everyone would fold. Here it is! Hold on to your seats. With a 30 minute span I hit 2 (count 'em) two straight flushes playing 5 card draw. If that is not exciting what is!!!

For the night I won about $40 on 24HPoker and $10 on Check N Raise. I was just in a $5 NL Holdem tournament. I went all-in with pocket jacks and an ace on the board. I lost! That is OK cuz I should be in bed and they were VIP points to get in. We are heading to Houston in the morning.

Man I wish I people had gotten great hands when I hit the two straight flushes. Shit I should have recorded those hadn histories. Perhaps I should request them.

Man I am pumped! I may never go to sleep! Hee Hee!

Reporting two straight flushed is a hell of a lot better than reporting bad beats.

Play on!

No comments: