Tuesday, December 06, 2005

"Free Money"

I am only posting a quickie, so Mr. Mac does not smack me around. I do not know why they do it, but Party Poker gave me another free $50. Iggy swears this site is full of fish. I conclude I am a BIG FISH. The suck outs on the river simply amaze me.

So lets go right into the details of back to back hands. I found this to be funny! Wine, tequila, and beer help with the humor.

I had pocket 4's in the BB. The flop comes A4x. I bet and I get raised. We cap the betting every time. Hmmmmmmm! Does my opponent have pocket aces. Normally this girl calls with anything, so I keep pressing with my set. The river brings a 4. I believe quads are good. Yes she did have pocket aces.

The very next hand I get pocket aces. Again maximum betting to the river. Yup the lady filled her straight to take her money back. I thought for sure I could retire ahead for the evening.

I have not lost my free money yet, but I have come close a few times. I think because it is free money I play a little crazier than normal. We will see just how fast I lose this bank roll.

Two more quick comments then I had better get my butt to bed. Fortunately I can sleep in until 6:00 AM!

I am truly sorry I could not play Friday at Adam's. I think I would have been the winner. Yeah right! I wanted to host a tournament, but man this time of year fills up fast. Especially if your better half decides to remodel the master bath. The demolition was fun!

My final comment of the night. How about those HORNS!

play on!

No comments: