Sunday, February 12, 2006

"April Wine"

Listening to some April Wine, "I like to rock.." I get dealt QQ in a freeroll tournament. I get pushed to go all-in. Of course I call. Shit up against pocket rockets. Out 51st out of about 350.

Tonight sucked as far as poker goes. In total I lost about $65. Oh that hurts! I lost twice with full houses and twice with nut flushes. Well at least my new drink was delicious, rum and Cherry-vanilla Coke. I should have had a few more so I can drown my sorrows.

Oh I am on tilt! I was a freeroll, but I hate losing like that. Pehaps my luck will be on the money in the H.O.R.S.E tournament tomorrow. I am not feeling confident, but we will have to see how the cards fall.

I did manage to give the kids a few poker lessons today. The 6 year old is a chip off the old block. I let our daughter play solo for a brief period of time. She did quite well. Perhaps she will be able to win me some girl scout cookies at school during lunch. Those two 9 year old boys Mr. I and Mr. J were huge bluffers. Our daughter will clean there clocks when I am done with the lessons. I may have to hire Scott to really show her the ropes; however, Scott already has a young prodigy he is working on.

I am not sleepy, but the 7:00 AM alarm clock is only a few hours away. I can not find anything on the tube worth watching. Been watching the Olympics most of the day.

I will send out a post after the H.O.R.S.E tourny.

Play on!

No comments: