Sunday, November 12, 2006

“ZERO Imagination”

I have been slamming Greg Davis for years. Once again he proves to me that he has zero imagination. Oh lets run a QB sneak! Oh Lets run a QB sneak! Oh wait Lets run a QB sneak. The freaking offensive coordinator has two of the best backs in the country and a huge full back in Henry. Oh wait! QB Sneak!

Horns tried to come back, but the 51 yard field goal was amazing. Hats off the Wildcats for having some imagination!

I will always believe Davis sucks! Man I hope Colt is OK!

Let’s try to change the subject and add a bit of poker content. I signed up at Bugsy Club because of the 100% deposit bonus. What a joke! I have played for about a month and I have only earned 10 bugsy points. I need 100 per $10 of bonus. Yes I am playing some low stakes, but crap I have been logging the hours.

I am about to play in a pot limit Omaha H/L SNG. I am also going to play in a NL Holdem tournament. I have been hitting the alcohol pretty hard, so we shall see what happens. The other night I won the Omaha H/l SNG.

I did manage to beat our 7 year old son today in NL holdem with pocket aces. Then he cleaned out the bank playing black jack!

I just was put all-in with the nut low and the river brought me the wheel! I now have 5K after the first hand. Nice start on a table named after our daughter.

Well I ended up 3rd in the Omaha game, but knocked out with AA in the NL tournament. Person hit two pair on the river.

I am watching Tora Tora Tora.

I am going to regress to last week with one of my more embarrassing moments. I took our 7 year old son to the Longhorn –vs OSU game. We stopped at the Dog and Duck for a quick beer. We then headed to Bevo Street. The tailing gating was happening. My son notices a huge trophy on a table. What’s that? Lets ask. Turns out it was the home of the winning brisket. They invited us to try it. Wow! Was it ever good! Then two gentleman who work for Enterprise car rental offered me a couple of free beers. We headed to the stadium. I had never arrived at my seat 40 minutes before kick off, but our son was excited. By the way Mr. T – thank you for the tickets! After buying our son a Texas size corn dog we headed to our seats. Our row was crowded so I decided to go in one row above. I lifted my son down the correct row. I then stepped over the edge. My ankle hit a concrete edge and I rolled it. I did a face plant right into the metal bench. Everyone was very nice. Fortunately my ankle did not get wrecked. Just one of life’s more embarrassing moments. Our son had a second Texas Size corn dog. He made it through the entire game but passed out on the way home. The 8 block piggy back ride was tough on Dad. The really cool part is I made it home from 15th street in just 21 minutes. The new toll roads are awesome.

One last note! A big shout out to the U7B Sharks and the U10G Clash. Including the tournament the Sharks had a record of 12-1-1 with 88 goals scored and 22 given up. The Clash went undefeated! I am going to miss soccer. It was a great season.

I am not looking forward to waking up in the morning and reading about the Horns defeat. I am sad!

At least Monday night I can play in a poker tournament.

Cheers!

No comments: