Saturday, March 20, 2010

This blog was about to die off since there is not much happening in the world of on-line poker.  I recognized that there is so much more to post about.  So I will try once again to post at least weekly.

So this week is SXSW in Austin Texas.  I got to see a set by Surfer Blood at Waterloo Records.  Last night I got to see Cracker and the BoDeans at Auditorium Shores.  The family was hungry so unfortunately we did not stick around for Cheap Trick.  We stopped at Whole Foods for some food and heard a tiny sampling of the Octopus Project.  I wish today I was at the Continental Club for Mojo Nixon's party, which includes The Mother Truckers and Mojo himself.

Today we are off to visit a new farmer's market.  Despite the rain, we hope to get some local foods.  The only way to go.

Peace!

2 comments:

A Doug's Life said...

If you don't have Mojo Nixon, then your store could use some fixin'

A Doug's Life said...
This comment has been removed by the author.