Sunday, November 07, 2004

"Go Horns"

What a night! I was invited to go to the Horns game by fellow poker player Bombe Atomique. We met at his shop then went to the Dog & Duck pub for Guinness and grub. After a great burger and a couple of imperial pints we were ready for the big game against OSU. OSU scores and Texas responds to tie it at 7-7. Next thing we know OSU is leading 35-7. BA is ready to go home just before half time, but the Horns scored with 3 seconds left on the clock. We commented that they need to score there first possession and the Defense needed to hold the Cowboys. It happened like clock work. Horns scored 42 unanswered points.

A huge thanks to Bombe for allowing me to see the greatest comeback in Longhorn history. Wow that place got loud the second half. After the game it was back to the Dog & Duck for more Guinness.

We talked about my play with Big Slick last night. He agreed with my move although I am still on tilt for not making it into the money. I just won a whopping $3 at Paradise playing $2 buy-in NL Holdem. I am about to play ina free roll at dynamite. Who knows how long I will last but here we go.

Oh yeah on the way home from the game KLBJ played a 21 minute version of A whole lot of Love by LZ. That rocked! Almost as good as our 5 year old singing the AC/DC song TNT.

Rock on an play stong!

No comments: