Friday, October 28, 2005

Nightmare

I decided for a night of poker and scary/bizarre movies. I rented “the ring two”, which I am watching now and Constantine. I must say “the ring two” is bizarre, but not nearly as bizarre as the hand I just lost. I am playing $.50/$1.00 Omaha-8. On the river the board paired aces, giving me tens full of aces. I lost to quad aces. Lost half my stack!

I wish I could have made it to April’s poker bash this evening, but it was ladies night for my better half. It is also a big soccer weekend. Two games tomorrow, starting at 9:00 AM, then two more on Sunday.

I have AA44 and the flop was 23T. Yeah a 7 on the river for nut low. Normally this week when I have good starting hands I get horrible flops. I believe for the most part I have been extremely patient and waiting for premium hands. Hopefully things will turn around and I will win a few hands.

I am also playing $.02/.04 limit Holdem on Paradise. I am up $1.70. Very strange in that three hands in a freakin row I got pocket queens. They only won once! I think the algorithm needs some tweaking!

I think I need to start documenting my dreams and turn them into movies. I rarely reach a deep sleep. Perhaps I can get some ambion, then I can write a really bizarre movie.

I have not been motivated recently to post. I recently had a situation that required a ton of deliberation and reflection. I am reasonably sure I made the correct decision. Only time will tell. Hopefully my brain will get back to normal.

I think I am about to join LifeTime fitness. I have not worked out in over a year. I need to get my stuff together and lose some weight.

I will say that I am glad I did not pay big dollars to see “the ring two” at the theatre.

Have a super weekend!

Play on!

No comments: