Thursday, September 15, 2005

"I Never Learn"

I am playing great poker tonight. I am up $5. I get dealt AA. Bet is $.40, player to my right calls, and I raise $1. Player goes all in for $6.50. Player to my right calls, I call. Flop is KQ7. Player to my right checks. I check. Next card is an 8, Check check! River is a 4. Player to my right raises putting me all-in. Is he really holding 56? Why the F*** did I not raise all-in after the flop. Should I call? Debate debate! I call! Sure enough he has 56o and rakes in a huge pot.

My mistake is not raising all-in post flop. Correct Dr. Mac?

Oh it is so frustrating when I make stupid mistakes. Up until this point I only raised when I was sure I was ahead or had the nuts. If I had folded to that raise I would have been down only $.90 for the night. I only have two brain cells left after years of partying, but why could I not rationalize laying down AA?

I think I am going to kick the dog. Just kiddin Ash!!

I need to post my football bets for the week. Of course I do not bet money, but Sound of a Suckout has a good site for talking smack and making bold picks. I won just one bet out of three last week. I need to study the lines a bit more.

I just watched Travis Tritt call $5000 raise with an ace high. It made me feel a bit better. Then he goes all-in with a pair of threes. Eddie wins with a pair of tens. April - Penny Marshall did comment on Phil's gorgeous blue eyes!!

I also watched Big Break IV, US -vs Europe. Europe put a whooping on the Americans on the first episode. I liked the very first Big Break show where the did some tricky shots. The played poker by hitting golf balls through glass panels. I remember correctly the winner had 5 aces.

Hmm what to watch now. Eraser or Hamburger Hill. I think "Eraser". It is 10:00 PM and if I go to bed I will be up at 3:00 AM. Perhaps I need a Rx for some Ambion? If I saw a papaya sitting next to me right now I would eat it!

I can't play any more poker cuz I am on TILT. I may go to the other computer and play 7 card stud for $.02/.04. Am I addicted or what?

Huge weekend at the church festival. If you want to entertain your kids please come by St. Vincent De Paul on Sunday between 11:30AM and 6:00 PM. You will find me running the Coconut Bowling booth. Great food and lots of fun.

I read Sound of a Suckouts pep talk. So I will conclude this mindless post by stating.

"I'll be BACK" Winning that is!

Ciao

No comments: